Provide a procurement / purchasing function to ensure implementation and adherence to policies and procedures according to Supply Chain objectives and client needs. The position is based in Cullinan (near Pretoria).
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in the tender management process and the processing of orders
- Ensure proper procurement practices
- Investigate price variance and queries
- Identify new or alternatives sources of supply by continually monitoring the supply market for new products and/or innovations
- Administer the pre/post expediting process to ensure delivery on or before promised dates
- Ensure compliance to Statutory requirements and Mine Policies, Procedures and Codes of Practice
- Other tasks & responsibilities not listed above, yet required to meet the purpose of the position, towards achieving company objectives
- Grade 12
- Certificate Supply Chain OR Certificate Logistics
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in Supply Chain
- Computer Literacy and Microsoft Office Suite (Intermediate)
- Valid Driver’s Licence – an advantage
OTHER SKILLS / COMPETENCIES:
- Good communication skills in English (written & verbal); Attention to Detail and ensure Accuracy; Planning; Problem Solving;Reliability Petra Diamonds
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
How To Apply?
Please complete an application form and forward, together with your résumé, qualifications and ID, to email@example.com by 22 May 2020.
Please note, applications must be sent to the correct e-mail as indicated. Incomplete application forms and documentation will not be considered.