African Rainbow Minerals is a leading South African diversified mining and minerals company, with world-class long-life, low unit cost assets. We offer opportunities for career advancement, development and retention. Our “WE DO IT BETTER” philosophy has positioned us to be an Employer of Choice.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the position of Assistant Company Secretary: ARM Platinum and Coal, reporting to the Senior Executive Finance: Precious Group Metals (PGMs) and Coal. The position will be based in Sandton, Johannesburg.
- Chartered Governance Institute of Southern Africa Qualification (CGISA) qualification (formerly known as CIS);
- Legal or Commercial Law or BComm Law qualification;
- 5 years related experience;
- Experience in the mining industry would be an advantage;
- In-depth knowledge of the Companies Act 71 of 2008 and King IV;
- Valid driver’s licence (Code 8);
- Proficiency in the English language;
- Ability to convert Sotho / Pedi / Tswana to English.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Team player;
- Attention to detail;
- Persistence and ability to take own initiative;
- Ability to work independently and under pressure;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
How To Apply?
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail their CVs to ARM Recruitment by no later than 19 May 2020.