Establish world-class analysts with the Nedbank Quants Graduate Program Participate in the development and maintenance of best practice models and objective assessment strategies (where appropriate) to prepare for global risk management.
- Look for opportunities to improve business processes; models and systems that identify and recommend effective ways to use and add value to Nedbank.
- Contribute to the Nedbank Quants Training Program through the participation of program committees / structures (eg sales committee, recruitment committee and social committee). This is called “participation in the program.” The purpose of this participation is to enhance your personal and professional development while adding value to the Nedbank Quants Training Program.
- Ensure business requirements are met by the participation and assistance of companies through face-to-face contact and forum visits and committees.
- Help the company answer questions by extracting and analyzing data.
- Ensure continuity and basic knowledge of books and registration procedures and models.
- Ensure compliance with policy through data analysis and monitoring.
- Establish an understanding of processes by bridging the gap between operational concepts and analytical communication.
- Improve personal capacity and stay on top of developments in the technology sector by identifying training courses and self-employment progress through feedback and comments, as well as sharing industry knowledge and practices
Senior honors in mathematics, mathematics, actuary science, engineering, risk management, applied mathematics
Postgraduate (honors) or master’s degree specializing in mathematics, mathematics, actuary science, engineering, risk management, applied mathematics
Kind of exposure
- Make a review of the cause
- An analysis of contexts or data that requires a thorough examination of many aspects.
- Establish ways to reduce risk.
- Influencing stakeholders to gain acceptance of ideas and ideas
- Work with the team to find other solutions to the problem.
- Interacting with various people
- Build and maintain working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Interaction with various levels of management.
- Manage multiple projects
Low level of experience
He is a graduate
- Business perspectiveIndustrial trends
- Microsoft Office
- Project management goals.
- Appropriate control information
- Proper knowledge of software and systems
- Risk management processes and structures.
- Business writing skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Measuring skills
- Applied Reading
- Gain confidence
- Stress tolerance
- Driving with results
- Continuous improvement
- knowledge and technical skills
Dasheka Noluvuyo – 103081
Johannesburg – Sandton
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs