An operator in production provides support in the operation of machines for a specific mine/section/plant within the Sasol Mining environment, to achieve production requirements in a safe manner.
Please note the following clauses:
- The Sasol Group / Sasol Mining will never request you to make any cash deposits/payments as part of the recruitment process.
- In line with Sasol’s commitment to Employment Equity, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups.
- In addition to a pre-employment medical examination, some positions may require a physical fitness assessment as part of the normal selection criteria.
- Gr12 / N3 / NCV Level 4 (Preference will be given to candidates with Maths & Science as subjects)
- Valid Mining production machine license (Roofbolt; Shuttlecar; Continuous Miner; LHD/EIMCO) Attach copy of your license/s to your application
- Competent B Certificate (applicable to Roofbolt operators)
- Gas testing (5 gasses)
Closing Date:31 June 2020
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Program