The Storeman would report to the Process leader. The successful candidate would need to be able to execute the receiving, issuing, counting, safeguarding and disposal of stock items to and from the Stores.
- Grade 12.
- Stock control principles and tools Skills System skills (SAP/Sysproc)
- Numeric skills equivalent to Grade 12
- Minimum of 2-years’ experience in a similar environment
- Forklift driver’s license would be advantage
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Communicate all delivery/collection problems to the Stores Administrator or Stores Supervisor.
- Assist suppliers and production team at the issue and receiving counter in a friendly and professional manner.
- Capture all documents (Goods receipts, issues, etc) prior to start of the next shift each day.
- Maintain all related records and reports, as required.
- Implement required documentation, categorisation and any labelling per Group standards.
- Maintain timely input to SAP / Syspro and ensure accurate stock transaction records.
- Syspro transactions for Goods receipts and issues are captured by the Stores Administrator and not the Storeman yet.
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
Closing Date:14 May 2020