Sappi Tugela Mill requires an Administrator:
Clerk to ensure that administrative duties are perfomed accurately for Tugela Fuel Rod Project.
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Capturing all financial transactions for Tugela Fuel Rods
- Processing inter co entries between Tugela Mill and TFR
- Reconciling all Tugela Fuel Rods financial accounts
- Capturing invoices on SAP
- Allocate bank transactions to the correct accounts.
- Reconcile the bank statement
- Capture manual journal entries
- Process non-order related SAP transactions
- Resolve queries with Vendors and Debtors
- Keep and maintain a filing system
- Prepare accruals for goods/ services not yet receipted – Capture transactions into Sap General Ledger.
- Issue Raw material to production
- Grade 12 with Maths & Accounting
- 3 Year Accounting Diploma/Degree
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years continuous experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Must be computer literate (MS Office)
- SAP Literacy an added advantage
Closing date: 14 May 2020
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs