The successful incumbent will be responsible for effectively managing the Epol Payroll function and generating accurate and timely monthly payrolls. They will also need to work with HR and other departments to improve payroll processes and provide analysis of corporate payroll-related statistics.
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting (Degree/ Diploma)
- 3 years experience in a payroll function
- Must have experience working with lots of data
- 1 year SAP experience (preferable)
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Receive and review information received for completeness, accuracy and authorisation.
- Process the Monthly Bargaining and Non-Bargaining Unit payroll ensuring that pensions and other statutory and voluntary deductions have been accurately calculated, deducted and accounted for.
- Ensure that any correspondence relating to the payroll is properly actioned and filed.
- Manage the end to end processing of the payroll.
- Liaise with staff and management on payroll related queries.
- Interpret awards/agreements and contracts in relation to overtime, shift allowances etc.
- Calculate and process termination payments.
- Process increases and calculate back pay.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of month-end third party payments.
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
Closing Date:12 May 2020