The OHP provides a support service of advisory and diagnostic nature to the organization and its employees by providing direction in terms of occupational health and nursing principles, thus creating a healthy, productive workforce to obtain the highest quality of health care.
- 4 years Diploma/Degree in General Nursing, and registered with the SA Nursing Council as “Registered Nurse”.
- 1 year certificate or 2 year B Tech Diploma in Occupational Health nursing, registered with the SA Nursing Council as “Occupational Health Practitioner” as required by the OHS Act.
- Qualification in spirometry
- Registered Audiometrist with a SASOHN dispensing licence
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Valid Code B driver’s licence and ability to pass Rand Water’s K53 test
- Good communication, report and procedure writing skills
- Conflict resolution
- Networking skills
- Financial skills to compile budgets, variance reports and expenditure within budgets
- Excellent presentation skills
How To Apply?
Closing Date:10 May 2020
You May Also Like To Apply For:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs