To protect Rand Water staff, assets and property by granting access permits to only authorized personnel in line with the National Key Point Act, Control of Vehicles and Public Premises Act, the MPSS, other relevant legislation as well as site specific procedures and guideline
- Grade 12
- Fire-arm competency registration with SAPS as well as successful completion of unit standards 123515, 123514 and 123511.
- A valid Code B driver’s license and the ability to pass Rand Water K53 test
- Experience in Operating Surveillance cameras and Access Control Systems.
- Grade C registration with PSIRA (No old PSIRA certificates)
- Computer literate
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to handle workload and pressure
- Professional attitude
- Integrity and honesty
- Patience even under stressful conditions
You May Also Like To Apply For:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
How To Apply?
Closing Date:13 May 2020