RCL FOODS is seeking a Millwright to join our Baking Division. The role will be based in Nelspruit and report to the Maintenance Manager. RCL FOODS is looking for a millwright that will ensure that all manufacturing equipment are serviced and maintained according to specifications and in line with good engineering practice
- Completed Engineering Qualification
- Trade Tested Millwright
- 5 years’ experience as a Millwright
- Replace defective parts of machine or adjust clearances and alignment of moving parts.
- Align machines and equipment, using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micro meters, and plumb bobs.
- Connect power unit to machines or steam piping to equipment, and test unit to evaluate its mechanical operation.
- Repair and lubricate machines and equipment.
- Assemble and install equipment, using hand tools and power tools.
- Position steel beams to support bedplates of machines and equipment, using blueprints and schematic drawings, to determine work procedures.
- Signal crane operator to lower basic assembly units to bedplate, and align unit to centreline.
- Insert shims, adjust tension on nuts and bolts, or position parts, using hand tools and measuring instruments, to set specified clearances between moving and stationary parts.
- Move machinery and equipment, using hoists, dollies, rollers, and trucks.
- Attach moving parts and subassemblies to basic assembly unit, using hand tools and power tools.
- Assemble machines, and bolt, weld, rivet, or otherwise fasten them to foundation or other structures, using hand tools and power tools.
You May Also Like To Apply For:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
How To Apply?
Closing Date:22 May 2020