Support and assist the Admin/Operations manager in the iStore with stock control and asset management to minimise risk. Support the manager in ensuring that all iStore policies, processes and standard operating procedures (SOP’s) are adhered too.
iStore candidates may be subjected to pre employement tests.
- Minimum Matric
- Minimum two years administration experience including stock handling
- Stock control
– Responsible for GRV of stock and re-con
– Stock loss percentage adhered to according to
• Financial management
– Asset register reported monthly
– Ensure all policies and procedures adhered to
- Attention to detail
- Proactive in identifying risk
- Excellent communication skills
- Disciplined approach
How To Apply?
You May Also Like To Apply For:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs