Responsible and accountable for effective Branch Security
- Conduct a comprehensive risk assessment of the customers area
- Conduct regular branch evaluations minimum requirement once a month
- Conduct regular checks of all security equipment (record in relevant register – daily, weekly and monthly)
- Daily testing of all alarm systems. Conduct full checks once a week on alarm system to ensure that they are in good working condition in conjunction with National Control Centre and alarm monitoring company.
- Complete necessary fault report once received full report from National Control Centre
- Control key holder responsibilities at all times with Tactical Support Officer
- Control effective and efficient Access Control procedures and Property Protection
- Manage the safety procedures of the payouts.
- Grade 12
- Drivers License
- PDP License
- PSIRA Grade A and CIT
- Firearm Competency
- Knowledge of G4S standard operating procedures
- South African security legislation
- G4S Operational Security Policy and procedures
- G4S HR Policy and procedures
How To Apply?
Closing Date:15 May 2020
You May Also Like To Apply For: