Take accountability for overall governance and performance of the department by
- Setting performance objectives and targets
- Establishing metrics, key performance indicators and service level agreements for driving the performance.
- Constantly evaluating and reporting performance, implementing corrective action as and when needed
- Meeting governance and compliance requirements
- Provides in-depth technical expertise for both tactical and operational initiatives.
REQUIREMENTS OF CANDIDATES:
Minimum Required Qualification
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field (or equivalent qualification)
- Formal Management qualification/training
Minimum Required Experience
- Must have:
- IT Management experience
- 10 to 15 years of IT and business/industry work
- At least three years in managing multiple, medium to large, cross-functional teams or projects, and influencing senior level management and key stakeholders
- Experience in key infrastructure areas such as network design and administration, data centre operations, database administration, server & storage, PC/Desktop
How To Apply?
You May Also Like To Apply For:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs