HP is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hypermobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
- Your career growth – We don’t label you or your performance we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Your environment – Friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to the max
As our Customer Support Learner your responsibilities will include:
- Follow up of customer escalations and coordinating feedback to customer and internal stakeholders.
- Support team pro-actively tracking open support cases to manage and prevent complaints and escalations
- Support team by managing daily reports
- Join team meetings and provide support to teams across functions
- Actively participate in team activities to support continuous growth and improvement.
- Acting with guidance to ensure that work is completed within specified time and quality parameters
- Knowing how to get things done in a complex, multilevel organization
- Working closely with local and extended teams to keep administration in order
- Meeting commitments to customers and supporting team to positively influence customer satisfaction
- Ability to elevate and escalate issues when necessary.
Education and Experience Required:
- Enrolled in University.
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
You May Also Like To Apply For:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
Preference will be given to members from designated groups, i.e. EE in accordance with the Employment Equity Act. However, this does not suggest that the process of recruitment excludes members from non-designated groups.