We are looking for an individual that will ensure efficiency of the business operations and accurate reporting on the financial performance of key business initiatives. Our ideal candidate will be self-motivated, analytical, have the high energy levels and enjoy a fast-paced, exciting and dynamic retail environment.
- Degree or National Diploma in Finance or equivalent.
- Preference will be given to a newly qualified article clerk or likewise in a Finance and/or Accounting function
- Experienced with Budgeting, Forecasting, Margin Analysis and Management Reporting
- Be able to work independently, as well as be a team player
- Microsoft Packages (Specifically Excel – Intermediate) Powerpoint and Micrsoft Word.
- Analysis of financial figures
- Attention to detail
- Solve problems and make decisions
- Build relationships and influence across all levels and functions
- Show initiative
- Be Self motivated and take responsibility
- Have a sense of urgency
- Meet tight deadlines
- Work independently, as well as be a team player
- Plan, organize and manage their time effectively
- Present a presentation effectively
You May Also Like To Apply For:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs