Standard Bank is has a vacant position of a Sales Consultant to applicants interested joining the the bank and who also have all the required requirements. Successful appointed candidate must promote the New Business Sales of all Personal Lines Insurance by responding to leads, preparing quotations for customers, brokers, and underwriting new business policies in accordance with prescribed guidelines.
Standard Bank Group is a financial institution that offers banking and financial services to individuals, businesses, institutions and corporations in Africa and abroad. The primary focus of Standard Bank is the banking journey and not just their journey as a service provider, but the journey of their employees and their customers.
The direction they take is based on how the customers experience the banking services, whether large corporations or individual clients. They continue to search for simpler, and more innovative ways to offer financial services that lead by need. As the landscape of economies across Africa changes, they provide products, services and platforms that continue to empower customers, and help them grow.
Apply For Related Post: Capitec Learnership Program
- Grade 12
- RE Level 1
- FAIS accreditation – Must be Fit and Proper in terms of FAIS regulations for sub-category 1.2 (Short-term Insurance Personal Lines) as regulated by FAIS
- 3 ‐ 5 years experience with quoting insurance products and responding to leads.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of personal lines insurance.
- Underwriting principles
Apply For Similar Post: Nedbank Learnership Programme
- The Sales Consultant is responsible for the operational and technical results of growing the client base of Standard Insurance Limited by achieving agreed closing ratios; and achieving quality targets in compliance with relevant quality procedures.
- Extending correct premiums and cover to clients by capturing information according to quality standards.
- Provide an efficient and quality service to client on contact valuing client retention.
- Escalate customer feedback and objections to ensure continuous improvement.
- Provide detailed, comprehensive and accurate information so that clients can make informed decisions about present and possible risk.
- Ensure that you are up to date with all product changes
- Meet continuous professional development objectives as required by the industry
How To Apply?
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs