City of Ekurhuleni is offering a vacant position of a Administrative Officer to applicants with the relevant requirements for this position. The appointed candidate for this role will have to update the HRIS for the purpose of having human resources data readily available for the execution of human resources duties.
The city has prime residential estates, glitzy entertainment venues, mega shopping malls, lively townships, historical villages, good schools, recreational facilities and wide-open spaces. Ekurhuleni is a digital city and is investing in digital infrastructure that will streamline the way it delivers services to the community, including smart grids, payment gateways, e-learning and e-health systems.
- National Diploma in Human Resources or relevant equivalent NQF Level 6 qualification
- 2 years’ experience in a Human Resources environment
- Good interpersonal and administrative skills
- Maintain the Human Resources Archive system by implementing processes, procedures and systems as determined by management in order to ensure an updated Human Resources Archive system
- Execute the implementation of all benefits for employees in order to ensure a professional and efficient Human Resources Administrative service
- Execute personnel administrative duties in order to render an effective Human Resources Administrative function
- Execute a general Human Resources service to staff and management in the region by providing and administrating basic Human Resources functions such as Labour Relations, Employee Well-being, Induction and Employment Equity for the purpose of rendering a holistic, effective Human Resources service
- Maintain governance and risk management to ensure compliance with governance and risk management requirements
- Improve customer service orientation to contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships and enables exceptional customer service and ethical conduct by being a good example
How To Apply?
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs