Discovery Life Insurance is inviting application for its Graduate Programme to applicants with the relevant requirements for this opportunity. As a Financial Adviser at Discovery, you will be constantly engaged in finding new clients, identifying their needs and offering them the right product according to their affordability. You will also be building and maintaining good relationships with clients.
Discovery’s core purpose is to make people healthier and to enhance and protect their lives. They seek out and invest in exceptional individuals who understand and support their core purpose, and whose own values align with those of Discovery. The company’s fast-paced and dynamic environment enables smart, self-driven people to be their best. As global thought leaders, Discovery is passionate about innovating in order to not only achieve financial success, but to ignite positive and meaningful change within the society.
Discovery Limited is a South Africa-based financial services group that is listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange with its headquarters in Sandton
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 Years work experience (advantageous)
- Own reliable transport
- Strong Customer focus
- Networking skills
- Proactive engagement
- Entrepreneurial characteristics
- Service orientated mind-set is critical
- Strong Planning and organisational skills
- Conducting meetings with your clients: Analysing client’s financial needs and translating them into agreed products best suited to their needs and affordability.
- Sourcing Clients: Actively sourcing clients, booking appointments and having face-to-face meetings with the clients. Constantly prospecting and asking for referrals.
- Your Team: You will be part the Discovery Financial Advisers Team that is responsible for the sales of Discovery products across all the product lines. Your training will consist of a 2-month classroom training where you will be trained and accredited on all the products, processes and systems.
How To Apply?
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs