Unitrans is inviting a new application of a General Worker position to applicants interested to be part of this role. This opportunity has become available within their operations for an experienced General Worker.
- Grade 10
- Must be able to read and write English with the ability to do basic calculations.
- Medically fit
- Work in a safe manner i.e. Ensure all safety requirements are adhered too
- Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Clean criminal record
- Must have own reliable transport to and from work
- Able to carry out all reasonable instructions from Supervisor
- Washing of vehicles
- Fuelling of Vehicles
- Loading of vehicles – when required
- General tasks
- Cleaning oil/Fuel spills on Site
- Daily cleaning of Workshop/weighbridge area
- General housekeeping of wash bay facility
How To Apply?
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs