To deliver learning and development interventions in order to meet current and future organisational needs in line with the business unit operating plan, group learning and development framework and national skills development agenda
Purpose and Objectives
- To coordinate the delivery of learning activities in line with the approved calendar, budget and business requirements.
- To deliver learning and development interventions in line with quality standards in order to achieve learning outcomes and business objectives.
- To evaluate, monitor and report on learning and development interventions and delivery, in line with quality management standards and business requirements in order to ensure positive business and learner impact as well as continuous improvement.
- To comply with group policies, quality assurance standards and regulatory requirements.
- Learning methodologies
- Learning and development theories and principles
- Skills Development Act
Job Related Skills:
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- Communication skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Writing and reporting
- Deciding and Initiating action
- Applying expertise and technology
- Essential: 2-3 years experience in learning and development as a facilitator
- Essential: Previous involvement in the implementation of accredited learning programmes and related processes and documentation
- Desirable: Experience in a retail environment
- 3 year Degree / Diploma (HR, B Com, BA or B Soc Sc)
- Registered Assessor and Moderator
How To Apply?
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs