Nedbank is inviting new application of a Services Consultant to applicants that will meet the requirements based on what is required from this role. The main purpose of this position is to provide professional and efficient call services in order to optimise client experience for Nedbank group Investment clients and ensure continued relationships are created and maintained.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Certificate: Call Centre
- 2-3 years working experience as a Client Services Consultant – Unit Trust Complaints Resolution within the Asset Management space dealing with complaints resolution for Unit Trust/Retirement Annuities/Offshore Investments.
- Managing customer expectations
- Comparing two or more sets of information
- Interacting with diverse people
- Interacting with external clients
- Working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Working in a team
- Log and record all complaints and errors into the client complaints system and ensure all complaints and errors are addressed within the turnaround standards.
- Follow Nedbank processes and values such as honesty; integrity; accountability; respect and pushing beyond boundaries when answering calls and when dealing with internal and external relations.
- Escalate all unresolved queries to management by logging the case on the system.
- Answer 90% of all calls within 60 seconds (90/60) as per Service level Agreements (SLA) Generate lead targets required on a month to month basis by offering products to the clients.
How To Apply?
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post: