Melomed Private Hospitals – Melomed Private Hospitals bring quality affordable healthcare with their latest state of the art modern facilities, housing some of the best known specialists right on your doorstep”
Melomed Private Hospitals is inviting application for its Admission Clerk position to applicants interested in the role, this job opportunity will be based in one of its Private Hospital at Richards Bay.
Melomed Hospitals endeavours to create a statement of confidence in the health development sector. Being the largest wholly owned Black Private Hospital Group in the private health care industry in the Western Cape, the company prides itself to provide World Class medical facilities, which are accessible to the local communities on the Cape Flats, Western Cape, where the majority of the previously disadvantaged community reside. Their patients health and recovery are their utmost priority and no effort and expense will be spared to ensure their well-being.
They bring quality affordable healthcare with their latest state of the art modern facilities, housing some of the best known specialists right on your doorstep”. Their track record and patient satisfaction surveys conducted within their facilities and through their various partner medical aid schemes exceeds industry norm so patients can feel comfortable knowing they are in good hands.
- Matric Certificate
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience
- Previous experience in a similar environment would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced computer skills, i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, Kronos, Clinic Manager, etc.
- Friendly disposition and sound interpersonal skills with the ability to handle conflict situations
- Numerate, accurate, methodical, customer centric and attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Process admissions and discharge of patients
- Ensure that all the relevant information is obtained for the various departments, i.e. the Billings Department, the Finance Department and the respective ward
- Ensure that the appropriate authorisation is obtained
- Receive and record all payments before placing it in the safe
- Relieve the Switchboard Operator that is on duty