Responsible for the design and develop Integration solutions based on SOA and support of the file transfer technologies.Report’s to Manager: Payments and Interbank. Provides operational technical support to enable Customer’s apps to meet agreed service level agreements and add value by identifying areas for improvement.
Responsible to accurately constructing the enterprise message model and properly designing and implementing the functionality offered by applications.
- National Diploma in Computer Technology (NQF Level 6) or Degree in Computer Sciences or Information Technology
- 3-5 years on Clustered and High Availability environment
- 3-5 years’ experience in object oriented development e.g. .Net Framework or J2EE
- 2 years of Weblogic Administration
- Experience in working on Various Databases. i.e. Oracle and SQL Server
- Experience in working on Operating Systems: Linux, AIX, Windows
- Experience in the configuration of file transfers technologies such as SFTP, Connect direct, MQ, FTE Bridge and associated security considerations.
- Experience on Message Broker administration
Knowledge and understanding of:
- Weblogic Administration with expertise in installation,configuration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, and deploying application in production Design, implement and maintain integration systems infrastructure including fault tolerance and high availability solutions.
- Implement a concept of event handling, data transformation and mapping, message and event queuing and sequencing.
- Manage and maintain the environment by automating systems management and monitoring activities.
- Thorough understanding of distributed systems architecture and comprehensive knowledge of multiple technical disciplines
- Ability to assess internal and external operating practices, anticipate future system requirements and research and analyse, recommend emerging technologies.
- Ability to apply and adhere to quality standards
- Good judgement and analytical skills; strong follow-up and organizational skills.
Skills and Attributes
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer orientation
How To Apply?
The South African Postbank SOC Limited is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment, especially with regard to race, gender and disability. In compliance with the banks employment equity plans, first preference will be given to candidates from designated groups. Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only.
If you wish to apply, please forward your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to email@example.com. Please indicate in the subject line the position you are applying for.
To view the full position specification, log on to www.postbank.co.za and click on Careers.
Closing date: 29 April 2020
Position number: 60066390, 60066531
Cost Centre: 50800
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
If you do not hear from the South African Postbank SOC Limited or its Agent within 3 months of this advertisement,please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. The South African Postbank SOC Limited reserves the right not to fill the positions or to re-advertise the positions at any time