Responsible for the supervision of the Call Centre and ensure to render a sound service to all Postbank customers
continuously, identifying, analysing and recommend initiatives to solve problems within the context of streamlining Postbank products and services.
• Diploma in Management/Customer Service/ Call Centre Operations/Banking on NQF Level 6
• Good PC Skills – Good knowledge of MS Office
• 3 Years’ experience in a Financial Service environment. 5 Years Contact Centre/Customer Service experience.
• Team Leader/Supervisory/ Management experience. Banking experience advantage.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• Good communication skills (verbal and writing) Stress Management
• Planning and Organising and Execution Skills Persuasive
• Report Writing Skills Judgement.
• Analytical Skills Trust
• Problem solving Skills Leadership and Motivational Skills
• Telephone Skills Numerical Skill
• Interpersonal Skills Basic Financial Skill
• Time Management Skills Project Management Skills
• People Management Skills Ability to make sound decisions
The candidates will undergo an Integrity Assessment
How To Apply?
Postbank is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment, especially withregard to race, gender and disability.
PLEASE ATTACH CERTIFIED COPIES OF YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND ID TO YOUR CV.
Send your CV to: HR Business Partner: Postbank (SOC)
Attention: Rufus Morgan
Private Bag X 20609
Closing Date: 28 April 2020
Position.Numbers:60062916 Cost Centre: 00051103