RCL FOODS is seeking a Fitter to join our Sugar & Milling Division. The role will be based in Komati and report to the Maintenance Foreman. RCL FOODS is looking for an experienced Artisan Fitter to carry out scheduled equipment inspections and repair defaults as per the RCL’s maintenance strategy to maximize plant and equipment availability
- Trade test certificate in Mechanical Fitting
- Minimum of three years working experience as a trade tested Artisan Fitter.
- Knowledge of Power Plant would be an added advantage, i.e. Boilers and Steam Turbines.
- Extensive knowledge on the maintenance of different types of Industrial Water-Tube Steam Generators.
- Knowledge on the maintenance of Pressurised Systems, i.e. Compressors, Air Receivers and Air Dryers.
- Knowledge on the maintenance of different types of pump systems. Knowledge on the operation and maintenance of conveyor systems.
- Working knowledge of planned maintenance systems.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be prepared to work planned and unplanned overtime
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Perform routine preventative maintenance tasks on equipment to maximize their availability.
- Carry out daily inspection in the section with the view to minimize downtime.
- Maintain the machinery in accordance to good engineering standards and adhere to ISO standard procedures at all times.
- Attend to all breakdowns or stoppages immediately.
- Investigate any recurring faults and rectify them.
- Comply with all safety rules as per RCL Foods and OSH Act requirements.
- Maintain and uphold RCL Foods Quality Standards (high standard of workmanship)
How To Apply?
Closing Date:24 April 2020
You May Also Like To Apply For:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs