The position will be based at Wadeville and the incumbent will report to the Supervisor – Customer Services.The Customers first point of contact – Responsible for making enquiries to customers on items Ordered / returned/ not accepted.
- The Customers first point of contact – Responsible for making enquiries to customers on items Ordered / returned/ not accepted.
- Ensure customers emergency orders are delivered on time, every time.
- Run Back order lists and ensure all customer orders are confirmed on SAP.
- Expedite customers breakdown order with or without stock to the relevant MRP controller/business unit.
- Arrange/feedback to customers on the status of the breakdown order timeously.
- Ensure items/unit with special requests (instruction) from customers are carried out before delivering (Unique/serial numbers stamps/weldments).
- Ensure customer Purchasing portals are maintained and up to date daily.
- Maintain Intercompany orders and Share point TBO report.
- Grade 12
- Customer Service related Qualification will be advantageous
- SAP SD and SOM knowledge
- Microsoft Office – Excel knowledge
- Customer contact and relations experience
- Order process flow experience beneficial
- Service Orientation
- Drive for Results
- Continuous Learning
- Effective Relationships
- Critical Thinking
- Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Emotional Intelligence
- Essential Job Functions
- Operational Excellence
How To Apply?
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post: