The Auto Electrician is responsible to maintain, install, repair and commission of the machinery and equipment to an agreed standard in the area of responsibility.
KEY WORK OUTPUTS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Comply with all relevant Legislation and relevant Regulations,
- Install electrical equipment
- Install electrical operated accessories,Use meters, test instruments and circus diagrams to find electrical faults,
- Test, recondition and replace faulty alternators, generators, starter motors, and related items such as voltage regulators and batteries,
- Use hand tools, specialised tools and instruments, and machines including drills, grinders, presses and lathes, on more sophisticated vehicles,
- Performing any other ad hoc duties which have been requested by management or senior personnel,
- Report all incidents/accident to the foreman.
- Performing any other ad hoc duties which have been requested by Management or seniors.
- N2 (Mathematics)/Grade 12 (Math) certificate
- Recognized Trade Test – Auto Electrical
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must have Certificate of Fitness
- At least 5 years post trade test experience.
- At least 5 years maintenance experience on earth moving equipment.
- Knowledge of all earth moving machinery, CAT, Bell, Komatsu, Hitachi and Volvo.
- Mbuyelo Coal shall apply the Employment Equity principles as set out in Company’s Employment Equity Policy
- Incomplete CV’s and/or applications will not be considered.
- If you do not hear from the Company within 21 days after the closing of the advert, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
- Internal Candidate’s that wish to apply for this opportunity must inform their supervisors upon applying.
How To Apply?
Contact details e-mail applications, quoting reference number TSH019 to:firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Apply Online:Mbuyelocoal.com
Closing Date?26 March 2020
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
Mbuyelo Coal has a rich footprint in the Mpumalanga province of lush South Africa. It is born from the company Mbuyelo Group (Pty) Ltd which has its main business in the coal mining industry and is similarly growing its portfolio in other businesses such as the properties, farming and contracting industries.