An opportunity has become available within our operations for an experienced General Worker who will be based at our Pretoria contract. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further details of the available position.
- Grade 12
- Medically fit
- Work in a safe manner i.e. Ensure all safety requirements are adhered too
- Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Clear criminal record
- Must have own reliable transport to and from work.
Duties And Responsibiliries:
- Able to carry out all reasonable instructions from Supervisor
- Washing of vehicles
- Offloading off Soya vehicles at siding
- Fuelling of Vehicles
- Loading of vehicles – when required
- General tasks i.e.
- Cleaning oil/Fuel spills on Site /Farms
- Daily cleaning of Workshop/weighbridge area
- General housekeeping of wash bay facility
How To Apply?
Closing Date:31 March 2020
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs