- Ensure packing machines are correctly allocated and utilised to meet production requirements – change over bag-maker and Ishida when required and ensure sufficient materials are available for production requirements.
- Ensure required efficiencies are maintained.
- Identify areas of waste and inefficiency within the production process and suggest remedies to improve yield and efficiencies.
- Minimise film waste.
- Ensure that all equipment is properly maintained by monitoring and informing engineering and by carrying out minor repairs on packaging equipment.
- Ensure that quality control audits are carried out and relevant reports completed.
- Maintain good housekeeping and food safety standards in order to ensure AIB, CRP and Safety compliance.
- Maintain safety standards through safe operating practices in order to avoid accidents and ensure a safe working environment.
- Uphold and maintain ISO 14001 conformance by actively supporting the site Environmental Management System in order to obtain certification.
- Carry out IPS systems procedures.
- Assist with boil out procedures.
- Ensure line balancing at all times.
- Assist in fault-finding and problem solving activities within the context and complexity of the manufacturing process in order to ensure maximum uptime and line efficiency.
- Grade 12 Or Equivalent
- Related Tertiary Qualification.
- Literate, Numerate And Confident In The Use Of Panel View Computer Screens.
- Working Knowledge And Understanding Of All Control Systems, Including PLC’s.
- Knowledge Of Quality Control Specifications And Techniques
- Information systems: ability to track information and understand line efficiencies and the factors that influence this.
How To Apply?
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
“PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer in line with the Employment Equity Act”Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline