Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Stores Department. We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a Forklift Driver, which is based in Wadeville. The successful candidate will report directly to the Team Leader in Wadeville.
- Grade 12 with ability to read, write and count.
- At least one year work experience
- Must be certified as competent via a certified body.
- No back problems (physically fit and healthy) and good eyesight
- Forklift License
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Moves palletised materials from specified origin to specified destination.
- Stacks and un-stacks palletised material according to set standards.
- Refuels and conducts daily inspections according to checklist.
- Audits & reports on the accuracy of completed split pallet loads
- Conducts Ad Hoc administrative duties related to the Warehouse
- Adheres to safety standards at all times (Incl. PPE) Maintains a high standard of housekeeping.
How To Apply?
Closing Date:24 March 2020
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs