Responsible for the Draughting activities in compliance with statutory and departmental requirements, the updating of mine development and stoping activities on the mines Draughting system, as well as constructing mine layouts for short and medium term planning and control purposes.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- Draughting experience (CAD’s Mine/AutoCAD/ Data Mine Draughting user experience)
- Should systems fail this person should be able to have the necessary Draughting skills to do manual Draughting.
- One years’ experience in a mining environment
- Minimum 6 months experience in a Draughting Office, preferable in an electronic environment.
Resource and asset management
- Maintain equipment – control scheduled service of own computer and ancillary equipment.
- Safeguard all plans and information by liaison with specialists.
- Adhere to all mine and or legal requirements in respect of storage of plans and information.
- Management of consumables.
- Keep master back-up data base weekly of plans (hard drive or cut CD)
How To Apply?
Closing Date:23 March 2020