TRANSPORT OFFICER REF NO: CSP/07/2020
SALARY : R257 508 per annum (Level 07) (plus benefits)
CENTRE : Pretoria
- National Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management,
Logistics, Purchasing Management, Transport Management or relevant
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in transport management.
- Knowledge of PFMA and Treasury related legislations.
- Knowledge of contract management and leasing processes.
- Knowledge of SCM policies and procedures.
- Basic knowledge of Supply Chain Management Framework.
- Computer Literacy, Communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Project management skills.
- Planning and organising skills.
- Problem solving skills and decision making skills.
- Drivers’ license.
- Ensure efficient pool vehicle utilization, maintenance and tracking.
- Manage pool vehicles maintenance schedules.
- Ensure state vehicles are maintained in a safe and roadworthy condition (licence renewals).
- Manage motor services and repairs.
- Conduct regular inspections on vehicles.
- Manage and oversee pre and post vehicle delivery inspections.
- Ensure control of fuel cards on pool vehicles.
- Manage and follow up outstanding items.
- Manage traffic contravention and compile reports.
- Compile accident reports.
How To Apply?
APPLICATIONS : must be mailed timeously to Private Bag X922 Pretoria 0001 or hand delivered to 217 Pretorius Street, Van Erkom Arcade building 7th floor,Pretoria at the Reception. Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be
considered. NB: Please ensure that your application reaches this office before 17h00 on week-days.
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
Applications should be made on form z83,accompanied by a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of Grade 12 and highest qualification, certified copies of all educational qualifications and
supporting documents, such as identity documents, driver’s license, etc
ENQUIRIES : Mr BK Shiphamele/Ms Z Matshiana Tel No: (012) 393 4359/2500
CLOSING DATE : 27 March 2020