RCL FOODS is seeking an experienced Machine Minder to join the Engineering team at our Hammarsdale Processing Plant. The Machine Minder would report to the Shift Controller. The successful candidate would need to have excellent Mechanical knowledge and be responsible for complying with all safety requirements.
- Standard 10 / Grade 12 preferably with Mathematics and Science.
- A Minimum of N4 Technical qualification with practical experience would be an advantage.
- Mechanically or electrically minded.
- 2 years relevant experience (Maintenance manager required as a reference).
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Prepared to work shifts, and overtime when required.
- Prepared to be always on the production line.
- Take tea and lunch breaks with respective production partners – a pre-requisite (a must) A Code 8 license would be an advantage.
- A trade test or diploma in the relevant engineering field would be an advantage Knowledge of primary processing equipment would be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Physically fit and able to work in adverse conditions.
Duties And Responsbilities:
- Efficient day to day running and operating of equipment.
- Safety inspection and reporting.
- Start up and shutdown of lines.
- Autonomous maintenance Efficiently get equipment up and running during a breakdown.
- Maintain the status of equipment through effective service and repair.
- Inspect and ensure equipment operate in a safe manor- Fix and or report defects that may pose injury to people.
- Be machine based during production hours
How To Apply?
Apply Online:rcl.erecruit.co Site
Closing Date:24 March 2020
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs