Rand Water is looking for a candidate to man the control room by monitoring the magflows, reservoir levels and hypo plants using scada, radio, and telephones. To receive information and analyse it, react and relay emergencies to line management. Liaise with river stations and booster stations, take calls from Rand Water customers and the public at large, report abnormalities and co-ordinate repair work.
- Grade 12
- At least 1-2 years experience in related post.
- Computer literate in MS office, scada and e-mail
- Communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Rand Water distribution network knowledge will serve as an added advantage.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Preference will be given to applicants with disabilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Management & people Skills
- Relationship Building
- Ability to promote a customer service ethic
- Ability to work in stressful situation
How To Apply?
Apply Online:randwater.erecruit.co Site
Closing Date:31 March 2020
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. In evaluating prospective applicants and making the final selection, preference will be given to females and/ or people with disabilities to give effect to Rand Water’s Employment Equity objectives.