An opportunity has risen for a Forklift Driver to join our team. The successful incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that the correct product is loaded, the loading areas are orderly and TAT is achieved.
- Grade 12 / Matric certificate.
- Forklift License.
- At least 2 years warehousing experience.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- The effective flow of products on the entire site which includes movement of raw material.
- Empty pallets and finished products including loading of vehicles to be dispatched.
- Ensure the correct offloading of supplier`s deliveries and customer returns.
- All finished product movements to be recorded on hand held scanners.
- All functions to be performed in line with OHS and food safety requirements.
- Ensure unsafe operation acts are reported immediately.
- Assist during stock count.
- Ensure that housekeeping in work area is maintained according to FSMS
How To Apply?
Apply Online:rcl.erecruit.co Site
Closing Date:23 March 2020
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs