RCL FOODS is seeking an Electrician to join our Sugar & Milling – Baking Division. The role will be based in Rustenburg and report to the Maintenance Manager. RCL FOODS is looking for an experienced trade tested Electrician who will be responsible for maintaining and or constructing industrial machinery.
- Matric Certificate/Grade 12
- Must have an N3, in Electrical engineering.
- Qualified Electrician 3 + years experience in similar environment and role
Duties And Responsibilities:
- To ensure efficient and cost-effective maintenance to all Electrical equipment.
- To be pro-active in identifying potential faults/breakdowns before they occur.
- To ensure that all breakdowns are attended to in a cost-effective/ fastest manner possible
- To ensure the continued good conditioning of all equipment in the Production Facilities.
- To ensure that the necessary spare equipment/ instruments are maintained in the maintenance D-store.
- To ensure and prevent come back or repeated failures and breakdowns.
- To implement preventative actions and maintenance to reduce breakdowns.
- Installation, Maintenance, Service and repair of electrical/ Electronic networks and equipment within the production facilities.
- Advanced Fault finding on electrical circuits.
- Ensuring machine availability through minimizing of downtime.
- Attending to breakdowns, fault findings and rectification.
How To Apply?
Closing Date:23 March 2020
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs