City of Johannesburg Department of Health General Worker. City of Johannesburg Department of Health has a vacant position of a General Worker to applicant that will be appointed successful as per requirements for this vacancy.
- Grade 10 / NQF level 2 is required.
- Basic Cleaning skills.
- Provide daily cleaning and when necessary cleaning services that will create a clean and healthy environment conducive for quality health services, in Clinics or all other Health facilities.
- The position will undertake cleaning duties of clinics under supervision in the prescribed way so as to facilitate the delivery of acceptable health care services and standards.
- Teamwork & ability to read and write,
- Perform cleaning duties.
- Follow basic instructions
How To Apply?
An Application letter and comprehensive CV must be hand delivered to the specified Regions as per below:
- Contact Person: Maggie Sibiya
- Tel No: 011 237 8023
- Fax No: 011 314 1716
- Workplace: Region A (Hikensile Clinic)
- Hand deliveries to Randjes Park, Unit 6 & 7, cnr George and 16th Rd, Midrand
- Contact Person: Sindiswe Ngubeni
- Tel No: (011) 718 9641
- Workplace: Region B
- Hand deliveries to Aca Krans Building, Aukland Park
- Contact Person: Cathy Mtimkulu
- Tel No: 011 761 0247
- Fax No: 011 472 0016
- Workplace: Region C (Various Clinics)
- Hand deliveries to Roodepoort Civic Center, 1 Christiaan de Wet Rd, Florida
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Contact Person: Sibongile Maloka
- Tel No: 011 986 0271
- Workplace: Region D
- Hand deliveries to 1 Koma Road, Jabulani Civic Centre, Soweto
- Contact Person: Tholakele Zitha
- Tel No: 011 582 1502
- Workplace: Region E
- Hand deliveries to 137 Corner Daisy and Greystone Street, Sandton
- Contact Person: Zakhele Ntshangase
- Tel No: 011 861 8133
- Workplace: Region F (Various Clinics)
- Hand deliveries to Eureka House, 92 Marlboro Rd, cnr Rosettenville, Springfield
- Contact Person: Masesi Mashinini
- Tel No: 011 211 8903
- Workplace: Region G (Various Clinics)
- Hand deliveries to Ennerdale Civic Center, 1 Smith Walk & Katz Rd, Ennerdale
Closing Date: 23 March 2020