Sexual Offences and Community Affairs
SALARY : R173 703 per annum (Level 05) (Excluding Benefits)
CENTRE : Head Office Pretoria Ref No: Recruit 2020/105
Polokwane Ref No: Recruit 2020/106
Bloemfontein Ref No: Recruit 2020/107
- Grade twelve (12) or equivalent qualification.
- Sound planning and organizing skills, written and verbal communication.
- General computer literacy skills and knowledge in programs MS Word; Excel; PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Good people skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to act independently.
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the Director:
- Administration and delegated officials of the SOCA unit.
- Manage and prioritize matters.
- Liaise and communicate with senior managers within the NPA and other relevant stake holders.
- Plan, organize and coordinate events, meetings or other engagements as required by the Director:
- Administration or delegated official.
- Manage information and ensure easy reference filing system for the unit.
- Prepare correspondence, documents,reports, presentations, etc.
- as required and instructed by the Director.
- Prepare minutes of meetings and follow up on decisions made where necessary.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Any other duties as requested by the Director or delegated official.
- Assist with all case flow related matters; provide general administrative support.
- Provide logistical support services.
- Ensure administration of financial management.
- Administration operate office equipment like fax machines and photocopiers.
- Making copies and binding documents.
How To Apply?
Sonnyboy Manzini Tel No: (012) 845 1478
Head Office e-mail Recruit2020105@npa.gov.za
Polokwane e-mail Recruit2020106@npa.gov.za
Bloemfontein e-mail Reruit2020107@npa.gov.za
Closing Date:30 March 2020
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs