SAB CXC Learnerships. SAB is offering 20 CXC Learnerships to applicants interested to be part of the programme. The key purpose of this role is to drive the increase of Sales, Volume, Market Share, Brand Equity and Corporate Reputation.
The SAB Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. They are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
The company’s diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
The brewing heritage of the company dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From their European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, they leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
SAB’s success is not just about the quality ingredients they put in their globally loved brands, it’s about the ingredients they select and combine to produce a top global enterprise. The company look for intelligence, fresh thinking, people chemistry, integrity, self-reliance and a great business head. Then they mix these qualities with passion and care to produce the best calibre of artisans and business leaders for SAB and ABI.
- Grade 12 with 2 x Languages (English is essential + any other Official South African language)
- Excellent English proficiency and communication skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Basic computer literacy and experience working with Microsoft Office.
- Must be a South African Citizen and unemployed Recruited in line with National EAP statistics
- Valid medical record detailing disability (where applicable)
- Clear criminal record or negative credit record
- Must not be enrolled for any formal full time studies
- Willingness to attend training in gauteng
- Willingness to commit for a 12 month period
- Be between the age of 18 and 35 years.
- Persons with disabilities are encourage to apply
- Grade: B
- Learnership Period: 23 March 2020 to 22 March 2021
- Providing support to customers via various channels. To ensure that the customer is satisfied
- To ensure prompt resolution of queries. Customer service levels can be maximised and the business can achieve sustainable competitiveness
- To execute the concept of “today’s volume today”. This drives daily volume, this concept motivates the CRR to push daily volume
- Ensure cross-sell and up-sell opportunities are capitalised upon. This increases sales, volume and market share