This is a new role within our rapidly growing organization to service the global Finance department. The Global Procurement Manager will be dedicated to the Finance function, while working collaboratively with all global functions from a strategic perspective. The principal function of this position is to provide a quality customer service experience for purchasing, tracking, and maintenance of overall Mimecast assets and services.
- Evaluate and track overall spending behaviours, charged with improving bidding processes.
- Assess Financial Performance of Products and Services, justify costs and assist in driving toward more cost-effective or more easily procured materials and products to improve profitability performance.
- Assist in price negotiations; purchase order creation; order tracking and management; and price dispute resolution.
- Assess Global Service requirements to create consistent, scalable service providers across each region.
- Create strong business partners to proactively alert functional business owners of upcoming critical dates (renewals, QBR’s etc),
- Assist in building/maintaining the Procurement Metrics package to drive
- Research, develop and introduce overall P2P best practices across functional leadership and the Mimecast organization.
- Assist in PO spend oversight and materiality reporting for Finance functions using the contract submission form/process
- Identifying and supporting cost reductions with vendors, assist with negotiations
- Create and Maintain a global contract database that’s visible to all departments
- Enforce company Procure to Pay policies internally and externally, legal/contractual best practices with existing and new suppliers.
- Maintain and expand Procurement intranet site – ensuring its current and tools are provided to company employees
- Intermediate to advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Smart Sheets or similar Reporting environments
- NetSuite experience
- Great communication skills with employees of all levels
- Demonstrable experience in optimizing a procurement function in a fast-paced environment
- 3-5 years+ in a similar role
- Direct work experience with vendors and a cross functional environment for supplier management in a purchasing or procurement capacity.
- Experience working in the technology sector a plus
How To Apply?
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.