Based at our Head Office in Cape Town, this position will appeal to a skilled performer who likes to be close to the action. Drawing on your well-honed fashion planning skills, your role will be to develop, implement and control all aspects of merchandise planning to ensure the profitability and efficient servicing of our stores.
- Working closely with our fashion Buyers and suppliers.
- Mastering the powerful systems combination of Retek and Arthur.
- Ensuring that the right mix of merchandise reaches the right stores at the right price, right on time.
- 4 or more years of experience preferably with a fashion retailer
- B.Com, B.Sc or other numerate tertiary qualification
- Analytical and organisational skills
- Numeric ability
- Systems orientation & knowledge (PLM; JDA, Arthur; Retek)
- Strong Trader Ability
How To Apply?
Reward strategies are aimed at attracting, motivating and retaining employees and at promoting a sustainable high performance culture within the business. Remuneration practices are closely linked to the Group’s business philosophy, purpose, values and vision and to the achievement of Group, team and individual performance objectives.
Truworths is committed to transformation and meeting objectives of the Employment Equity Act. Meeting our employment equity goals and targets will be taken into account in our recruitment decisions.
Favourable consideration will be given to people living with disabilities.