To manage and provide technical support, installation, customisation, configuration, administration, and maintenance of various system software products as well as ensure a secure and stable environment for the user of Large Enterprise class servers.
- To manage and prepare Infrastructure for implemetation and deployement to manage, administrate and maintain system software and hardware.
- To provide user support to clients; and Reporting and Communication.
- National Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or related equivalent to NQF Level 6.
- A minimum of 6 – 7 years MQ system programming experience with management responsibility on relevant Large Enterprise class server in a large corporate or public sector.
- 3 years’ experience in the implementation of ICT solutions specifically within the relevant Large Enterprise class server environment.
Extensive knowledge of:
- operating system and related system software, tools and utilities.
- Large Enterprise class server hardware and software.
- Training and development of team
- MQ System Programming
- Organisation and planning skills
- Trouble shooting
- problem investigation and resolution skills
- Analytical and interpretation; and Communication.
How To Apply?
Kindly send your CV to Lerato.email@example.com
Closing Date: 20 March 2020
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs