PathCare is a partnership of pathologists in private practice across South Africa that has been assisting doctors and healthcare professionals determine or confirm diagnoses since 1922. We are registered with the HPCSA (Health Professions Council of South Africa) and all our laboratories are SANAS accredited.
The PathCare Academy invites responsible and respectful individuals who possess a well-developed work ethic and who are responsive to customer needs to apply for the Academy training programme commencing in June 2020.
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Grade 12 pass (Matric)
- Pathology knowledge/experience is advantageous
- Computer literate with proficiency on Meditech is advantageous
- A minimum typing speed of 25 words per minute
- Display initiative
- Ability to problem-solve and multi-task
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure, independently as well as in a team
- A positive attitude & flexible work-style
- A strong sense of devotion to quality
- Must be fluent in English and understand basic Afrikaans
- Must be prepared to work shifts, weekends & public holidays if required
The competitive selection process will include:
- Screening of applications
- Selected candidates will be shortlisted and invited to undergo typing assessments and written proficiency tests
- Highest scoring candidates on the above will be invited to attend panel interviews
It is specifically brought to the attention of interested persons that only candidates who fully comply with the application instructions, score the highest in the competitive testing and interview processes, and who are deemed the most suitable will be selected.
How To Apply?
Apply Online:Recruitment@pathcare Site Here
Closing Date:18th March 2020.
Theoretical training will take place at PathCare Academy, N1 City, Goodwood and practical training in PathCare depots in Cape Town and surrounds.
Individuals who meet the criteria and are interested in applying for a place on this programme should print and complete the application form. Completed application forms along with all supporting documents must be hand delivered to the PathCare Academy, 1 Birmingham Street, N1 City, Goodwood.
Please note: by applying for this position, your application will be subject to verification checks of your driver’s licence, ID document, qualifications/proof of registration, credit and criminal checks if required. Candidates must be willing to participate in a rigorous evaluation process.
PathCare is committed to the pursuit of excellence and diversity in achieving our equity targets and the organisation’s approved Employment Equity plan will be considered as part of the talent acquisition process.