Keen to see if the cap fits?
Applications for The Mr Price Group Workplace Experience Programme (WEP) are now open!
If you haven’t heard of WEP before, it’s our annual programme where we host 3rd/final year students from across South Africa to discover and explore a career in retail. This is a great opportunity to learn about our culture, the way we operate and the retail industry while following a tailored programme designed to give you on the job exposure to your field of study. It’s basically, the perfect way for you to see, if the cap fits 😊
This year’s 3-week programme will be running from Monday 22nd June – Friday 10th July 2020 at the Mr Price Head Office in Durban.
This is a great opportunity to kick start your career in retail. Excited? If you are studying towards either one of the following qualifications (diploma / degree) then we are looking for you;
- Graphic Design
- Strategic Brand Communication
- Brand Building & Management
- Copy Writing
- Digital Marketing
- Public Relations
- Entrepreneurship, Strategy & Innovation
The fine print:
- As much as we’d love to host everyone; we can only consider you if you are a student currently studying in your 3rd / final year of your tertiary education
- You must be available for the full 3 weeks of the programme
- If you aren’t from Durban, you must be able to be in Durban over this time
How To Apply?
Don’t miss out! To be considered for this opportunity, please apply now.
Closing Date:03 April 2020.
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
All the best!
The Mr Price Careers Team