Sappi Southern Africa is offering an Internal Audit Internship for a period of one year that will provide the applicant with workplace experience. The incumbent will complete on-the-job training as part of Sappi’s Internal Audit team providing Sappi with risk-based and objective assurance, advice, and insight.
This role reports into the: Lead Auditor: IT
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Assist with Financial, Operational, and IT audits.
- Execute assigned audit steps, under supervision
- Start to develop internal audit technical competencies including information gathering, documentation, evaluation, data analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- Adhere to required professional standards including. the IIA Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
- Draft findings and recommendations for presentation to Management.
- Comply with professional ethics standards particularly integrity, objectivity, and respect for confidentiality.
- Support the Internal Audit team’s internal Quality and Assurance Programme.
- Provide basic administrative support to Sappi’s Internal Control function as needed.
- Relevant three-year Bachelors’ degree
- Honours / Post Graduate Studies would be advantageous
- No experience
- Willingness and ability to travel locally.
How To Apply?
Apply Online:Recruitment@SAPPI Site Here
Closing date: 26 March 2020