Position: General Worker
Department: Sports, Recreation, Arts & Culture
Salary: R123 540 – R172 308 per annum (plus benefits)
- Provide general maintenance of facilities, equipment and surrounding areas
- Maintenance of swimming pools by doing suction brush procedures on a regular basis, brushing the pool sides before vacuum, dosing chemicals, backwash procedures, filtration procedures in order to keep quality of water up to standard
- Maintain and repair work of pool, equipment and facilities by doing painting where needed, cleaning and keeping equipment in good working condition
- Clean and water flowerbeds and rake grass clippings from lawns by using broom, garden spade, fork, hosepipe and garden rake
- Acid washing of pool during winter maintenance
- Prepare swimming pool for gala’s and training
- Adherence to safety regulation and ensure compliance will all relevant statutory requirements
- Grade 10
- Ability to read and write
How To Apply?
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally
Closing Date:26 March 2020