To coordinate the Sales department office activities and provide assistance to the management team in the daily running of the office. Candidates who meet the criteria are invited to apply for the position which is available from 01 April 2020 and it will be based in Bellville, Cape Town.
- General management of office
- Co-ordination of team member schedules
- Organizing and co-ordinating events
- Office reception
- General Administration (ordering stationery, filing, etc.)
- Compilation of reports
- Planning and organizing meetings
- Traveling and accommodation arrangements
- Typing of correspondence
- Grade 12
- Secretarial Certificate / Diploma or relevant qualification.
- Computer Literacy: MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook Express is essential.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a secretary
- Proficient in English
- Competencies required: Problem solving; decision making; planning, organizing and control; attention to detail, service orientation; stress tolerance; communication and building and maintain relationships
How To Apply?
Apply Online:PepStore Recruitment Site Here
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
CLOSING DATE: 18 March 2020