AVBOB, Africa’s largest mutual assurance society providing a one-stop funeral insurance and burial solution, has a vacancy for:
- Attend to the creative development of artwork for print or publishing by accurately interpreting brief for
- Brainstorm, create design ideas and develop artwork for print or publication under the conceptual
direction of the Senior Graphic designer.
- Contribute to the design requirements of the quarterly internal magazine and the Group Annual report.
- Roll out advertising style guide across print elements that are designed and managed in-house (e.g.
leaflets, posters, adhoc print/press advertisements, PowerPoint templates and all other through-the-line
elements determined by the business etc.)
- Manage and uphold corporate identity standards on all branded material and create and update the
Group’s photo library by downloading images off the Society’s stock image libraries.
- Diploma Or Degree In Graphic Designer
- Design experience and skills of design software is critical.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Adobe Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint. Corel Draw and HTML programmes are an
- Knowledge of basic Excel and Word is essential.
- Strong conceptual skills, high-level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who is
able to offer a variety of design solutions.
- Expert knowledge in the graphic production process
How To Apply?
Apply Online:AVBOB Recruitment Site Here
Closing Date:18 March 2020