REF NO: 2020/44
R173 703 per annum
- A Senior Certificate/Grade 12 or equivalent qualification; Appropriate
experience in leasing, property administration, Financial administration, tender
administration, Contract management.
- Acquisition of property rights;conveyancing and registration of rights in property.
- Knowledge; Procurement directives and procedures; contract management, administrative procedures,
- Skills; Numeracy, communication, computer literacy,planning and organising, interpersonal skills, general office administration,facilitation, report writing, Analytical thinking.
- Personal Attributes.
- Hard working, self-motivated, creative, ability to work under pressure, people orientated, language proficiency, trust worthy, Solution orientated.
- Provide administrative support with the acquisition of new leases or renewals
of the existing leases, termination of leases and audit queries.
- Obtain files and complete memorandums to Client Services of expired leases.
- Liaise with client departments regarding new acquisition or renewal of leases.
- Prepare letter of acceptance and offers.
- Prepare submissions to standing committees or HO.
- Advise Finance Section in respect of changes on PMIS.
- Prepare and arrange Lease Agreements for signature.
- Sending of original signed lease agreement to Client Departments and Landlords.
- Prepare letter of termination to clients.
How To Apply?
Ms Joan Van Der Merwe (Kimberly) Tel No: 053 8385281
APPLICATIONS : The Regional Manager, Department of Public Works, Private Bag X5002,Kimberley, 8301 or Hand Deliver to 21-23 Market Square, Old MagistrateBuilding, Kimberley.
FOR ATTENTION : Ms D Mashapa