- Responsible for logging calls on the call logging System.
- New Installation Desktop computers, Laptops, printers and Switches
- Repairs PCs
- Logging and tracking of incidents and requests
- Setting-up and linking users to printers
- Installing Software on users
- Ensuring a day to day users efficiency
- Configures and set up printers on the network
- Printers (Samsung, Brother and Hewlett Packard) troubleshoot and repair of equipment.
- Making sure all printers are good in a working conditions at all times
- Provides Technical advice and support to end-users
- Provides Support and assistance to first line helpdesk and system support staff
- Configures and sets up computing and network equipments
- Installs and upgrades software and Hardware products.
- N+ and A+
- ITIL certification
- Must have a valid drivers licence
How To Apply?
Apply Online:AVBOB Recruitment Site Here
Closing Date:19 March 2020